What’s included in Preventative Maintenance Packages?
- Maintenance: All maintenance procedures recommended in your machine operator’s manual are completed at the required intervals.
- Genuine OEM parts: All parts are the same quality that originally came in your machine.
- Certified Technicians: All services are completed by factory-trained technicians.
- Convenience: When it’s time for your machine’s service, we’ll contact you to arrange a time and location that’s convenient for you.
Why purchase a Preventative Maintenance Package?
- Fixed Pricing: Preventative Maintenance Packages eliminate price uncertainty. Prices are set before repairs begin, and there are no additional mileage charges.
- Reduced Hassle: With Preventative Maintenance Packages, you don’t have the hassle of stocking replacement filters or lubricants. Our factory-trained technician comes to you with the necessary parts so you can focus on the job at hand.
- Record of Repair: All maintenance, repairs and fluid analyses are documented to maintain warranty compliance and increase resale or trade-in value.
How long are Preventative Maintenance Packages?
- You choose the term—up to five years or 5,000 hours.
- Finance It—Add your Preventative Maintenance Package payment to the financing package on your machine. There’s no increase in your down payment requirement.
- Charge It—Charge your Preventative Maintenance Package agreement to your McCann Industries Open Account or to your CNH Revolving Account for your current machines. Ask for details on any current offers and about a credit line increase to accommodate your Preventative Maintenance Package agreements.
- Lease It—Add Preventative Maintenance Packages to your lease agreement.
Add either of these features to your Preventative Maintenance Package for extra protection:
- Systemgard®: With the Systemgard lubrication analysis system, samples of fluids are taken periodically from key compartments of your machine and analyzed to identify abnormal wear rates, contamination, leakage and other destructive conditions before major damage can occur.
- Fleet Management Communications System: By monitoring your equipment remotely, McCann Industries can schedule service at the necessary intervals. This system allows you to locate equipment, monitor utilization, and receive notifications about equipment location and unauthorized engine starts.